Quality Education and skill training in Physical Therapy to gear a student to face the challenges in Health Care
Aims and Objectives
- To impart quality education in Physical therapy and its allied subjects.
- To provide supervised Clinical and Skill training.
- To bring about ambassadors of the profession with ethical values.
- To bring out quality research and scientific data for the expansion of the body of knowledge, of the profession.
- To provide quality Physical therapy services to the needy at affordable cost.
- To produce individuals of high mortality, integrity and emotional intelligence, capable of working in a group.